A decorator can potentially add a great deal to the aesthetic of your home, which in turn can increase showings and sales. This increased appeal can exponentially speed up the amount of time your home sits on the market before it is sold. The benefit here is two-fold, a faster turn-around time and more money in your pocket.
Home Staging Packages
2-hour Consultations (Walk & Talk – from curb appeal to backyard)
- Talk freely and give ideas-homeowner takes notes and executes ideas independently.
- Detail everything that needs to be done to prepare the house for sale. This includes furniture placement (items that need to be put into storage and items that may need to be added), paint color, fixtures, curb appeal.
- Rearrange furniture as time allows.
*A Written Report (see below description) and paint color selection on a per room basis may be added for an additional fee.
Everything included in the Premium Package plus:
- Written report which includes a detailed report and checklist of To-Do items, photos of example rooms that are staged well, and information regarding items that could be added to each room to help with showing the home (examples: flowers for the dining table, a throw on a specific chair, etc).
- Furniture placement floorplans for up to 3 rooms (main living, dining, and master bedroom)
- Paint Palette for entire house
- 2 hours decluttering, organizing and styling assistance in the kitchen
Everything included in the Premium and Signature Packages plus:
- 3 hours shopping for accessories and additional accents
- Up to 6 hours decluttering, organizing and styling assistance with the client in the kitchen, living room, master suite, and closets as time allows.
Hiring a stager such as Simply Decorated can make the difference in a real estate sale. Talk to your Realtor, or contact us for more details.